Online Course Development
The instructional design team develops courses for AgriLife Learn, the digital education platform for Texas A&M AgriLife. These courses provide high-quality information on a variety of topics, such as ranching, pest control, childcare, and nutrition. Additionally, some of the courses grant various continuing education credits through agencies such as the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA), the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR), and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Support:
The instructional design team provides support for online academic courses being offered by College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (COALS) at Texas A&M University.
Services currently include assistance with migration from the learning management system, or LMS, called eCampus to Canvas, as well as accessibility compliance.
- Course Migration (COALS)
- Accessibility Review and Training (COALS)
- LMS Training
- AgriLife Learn Course Design Consultation
- AgriLife Learn Level 1 Course Development
- Content pages
- Simple audio
- Simple video
- Quiz or test construction
- Optional interactive exercises
- AgriLife Learn Level 2 Course Development
- Includes Level 1 course development
- Enhanced interactive elements
- Simulation or game-based elements
- Additional custom interactions
- Translated Courses
- Course translations may be managed by the instructional design team at the expense of the client.
- Translation requires hiring 3rd party contractors.
- Special Projects with Exceptional Design or Development Needs