The AgriLife Flywire platform supports registration services for conferences, workshops, trainings, and webinars. AgriLife Digital Education (ADE) is utilizing the AgriLife Flywire storefront to handle registrations during the interim period while we continue the search for a long-term solution.
Key Areas of Support
- Create and manage your online registration
- Receive and deposit all revenue
- Process invoice and refund requests
- Send registration confirmations and receipts
- Provide online access to the registration roster
- Provide a final accounting reconciliation of your program.
- Events supported by ADE will be required to be hosted on the AgriLife Flywire site
- Coupon codes for a single event are available upon request
- Rosters will be updated by close of business each day and a unique Microsoft SharePoint link will be shared with each event organizer for ease of access.
- Registration listing set up on AgriLife Flywire site
- Registration invoicing and monthly basic revenue summary reconciliation
- Includes essential service offerings:
- Additional sessions added to the product listing if required
- Additional speakers to be added to the product listing if needed
Services not supported by ADE:
- Collection of revenue for an attendee if payment was not taken on AgriLife Flywire Site
- Promotion of events
- Name Tag Creation
- Event Coordination
- Please contact Agrilife Event Services for full event coordination including venue recommendations and booking when requested
Requesting an Event Registration Listing
- The event organizer submits all event registration requests 30 days prior using the request form
- The Educational Product Specialist (EPS) will reach out to the event organizer to schedule a kickoff meeting to review the questionnaire and any other details
- ADE posts the event to the AgriLife Flywire platform
- Marketing and Communications will post all events to Live Whale after the form submission is received by ADE.