The AgriLife Digital Education (ADE) professional service unit’s Educational Product Specialist (EPS) works closely with assigned units to assess and support the development of educational products.
The EPS collaborates with AgriLife Marketing and Communications staff as needed.
Key Areas of Focus
- Gathers information based on needs and best practices in the related content area
- Uses data to inform decision making and supply support
- Partners and collaborates with the Learning and Organizational Development Manager as well as the Associate Director for assigned units
Key Areas of Support
- Product assessment and strategy – including platform placement and strategy
- Main point of contact for clients in assigned areas related to product development services and process
- Coordinating product development and the product development process
- Providing insights and perspective on strategic and innovative approaches to content delivery
- Facilitating analysis of competitive products, product pricing options, and assisting in identifying new opportunities to reach new consumers
- Family and Community Health
- Animals and Agriculture
- Soil and Crops