Posted February 16, 2022
As a follow up to the communication that was shared in January, please read below for vital information regarding the upcoming event registration platform migration as some dates and details have changed.
On March 1, we will begin utilizing an AgriLife storefront in Flywire to handle event registrations during the interim period while we continue the search for a long-term solution.
Please note the following details:
- All events active in the current system with registrations ending prior to April 30, 2022, will remain on the AgriLife Register website.
- Beginning March 1, no new events will be published to AgriLife Register. AgriLife Digital Education will reach out to event organizers to coordinate the data migration for events with registration closing after April 30. A notice has been posted on the current site to inform users regarding transition plans.
- If there are extenuating circumstances and you need assistance with a complex event, please contact the event registration support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible so they can work with you on potential solutions.
- Effective May 1, AgriLife Register will no longer be active, and customers going to that URL will be re-directed to the new site.
- Rosters and invoicing functionality will be modified while utilizing the transitionary platform. Our team will coordinate with event organizers to ensure we provide the needed support during this period.
Your continued patience is appreciated as we remain persistent in the pursuit of a platform that would provide the following solutions:
- One event management platform for all event types
- Efficiency related to event coordination and support
- Improved attendee data and analytics reporting
- Enhanced user experience and engagement for all event types across the organization
Communication will continue to supply relevant updates on progress and impact on the organization.
During the transition period, we ask that you utilize this form for all new event listing requests, and email email@example.com for all other questions or support needs to ensure a timely response from the appropriate event registration support staff.